Monday, January 4, 2010

Hip Health Insurance I Have Screws In My Pelvis Hip And Leg The Pain Is Uncontrolable And I Have No Health Insurance What Can I Do?

I have screws in my pelvis hip and leg the pain is uncontrolable and i have no health insurance what can i do? - hip health insurance

Ive had metal in my body over the last 6 years and has never been so bad! I took Motrin, ibprofin and analgesics, and nothing seems to work. I have no idea what I assume the doctors with this case or patient was able to work without insurance, I am trying to achieve, but refused 3 times before in my situation! Seriously need help!

1 comment:

Papa McCain said...

I suggest that ibuprofen, when my hips and knees start hurting so bad that it lasted, but I am in great quantity. The prescription mg is usually 600, so I'll take 6 of the dose of 200 mg over the counter. I would have a better idea. Have you as acupuncture?

Post a Comment