Monday, January 11, 2010

Michael W. Smith Live The Life Video Obelisk Can You Please Tell Me What You Think Of These?

Can you please tell me what you think of these? - michael w. smith live the life video obelisk

1.Michael W. Smith: The love of my life.
2.Brian McKnight: Back At One
3.Mandy Moore: Only Hope
Because you live 4.Jesse McCartney, Beautiful Soul
5.A adolescents: Can not Help Falling In Love
6.The Glover It Is You (I Have Loved)
7.Hayden Pat: You're my hero
Jenz 8.Chris: Over You
9.Wayne Brady: Beautiful
0.Kelly Clarkson You Found Me
1.Carrie Underwood I'll Stand By You
2.Celine Dion: I Know What Love Is
3.Vanessa Carlton thousands of miles.

I'll make a CD for my girlfriend of 6 months and the best friend of 2 years. She is so sweet, loving and beautiful, but she has a bad time. I love her dearly, and so on with other things I do a CD. We are 16, but do not let yourselves be deceived you, please know our time is that it is real.

What do you think about the songs so far? Furthermore you have any suggestions?

Thank you, God bless.

11 comments:

Ever wonder WHY said...

I am sooo jelous of his girlfriend. It seems she has a friend who is all the more astonishing in the world. They are so sweet! I want more children were so loving and makes you think like you! The gift you give is the heart and that's very sweet. It should help him through everything that happens in the knowledge that you are there for them! Looks like I love my favorite songs was held. Also, try to Hero by Enrique Iglesias and This I Promise You by Backstreet Boys.

Good luck with everything!

Mariah B said...

The songs that have so far ..... SOUNDS GOOD

Dallas Cowboys :) said...

Who is sweet, and those are good song choices.

Sara! said...

I think the songs are good, not only because they are "good songs", but all have a sense of romantic love behind .... good choice

sunshine... said...

Aww! That's so sweet!
Frankly, I do not know any of these songs, but I heard some of them, and all artists. It is a gift. His girlfriend loves it. In the case of write what you just said, she is beautiful, gentle and tender, and there will always be with her. You will know how to thank you more than you are. A good part of my life, from the Beatles. Classic. Good luck to both! :-)

ashleyyn... said...

Fear. thats sweet.
I think the songs are great, and U must be some kind of amazing to do it. sounds like me and my bf have been for 3 years. thats sweet.

Brandy P said...

I think all these songs are wonderful and so far it's a very sweet idea to give something ..... , Which have not acquired good because it shows that thinking about it and I care ... would also be another good song Amanda Perez - Angel

person said...

aww is so sweet that you're a good guy. All this sounds like a good song. You can also try to "Truly Madly Deeply" by Cascada, at least a look at the letter may be what you are looking for.

Hope this helps! and good luck!

person said...

aww is so sweet that you're a good guy. All this sounds like a good song. You can also try to "Truly Madly Deeply" by Cascada, at least a look at the letter may be what you are looking for.

Hope this helps! and good luck!

I_Hate_L... said...

Certainly not your gay?

B A said...

I love the song "Love of My Life" and hoped "only". Personally, I think we have a CD is a good thing for them to hear and reflect on their relationship. I do not know if you know this group .. But Copeland has a very beautiful song, "You have my attention" is perfect. In any case, good luck with the CD, I am sure you very much! United Kingdom

Post a Comment