Friday, February 5, 2010

Automatic Door Hinge Pin Automatic Hinge Pin Door Closer?

Automatic hinge pin door closer? - automatic door hinge pin

I was not sure whether the two legs, teeth knocked on the door hinge, or even 1 / 2 inches had been apart. I turn my neck tension leg counterclockwise, after ensuring the hinge teeth knocked at the door. Then I put the pin and tried again to see if the door by itself. Nothing. Do I have to insist on the neck too far in the other? Can I start the second leg teeth 1 / 2 inches apart, and again ... or when it rotates clockwise, it's too late?
Thank you.

1 comment:

Imagine said...

each tooth edge portion of the need to touch the outside hinge

You can adjust the tension properly and be careful if you do not get the little pin spot deep enough to hold him before he fly a couple of small Allen wrench on the other hand, to enter into the room to break something in the way

Post a Comment