Friday, February 12, 2010

Ophcrack Tables How Can I Use Ophcrack Live Cd 1.2 ??

How can I use ophcrack live cd 1.2 ?? - ophcrack tables

I downloaded the ISO, then burned onto a blank CD .....
CD is bootable

ophcrack but here is a compressed file and a folder named table
I need to decompress before registration and the rainbow tables have saved .....???

incinerated without .... coz the screen when I appear on the SLAX CD, then I will decide the hash tables empty, but nothing happens to forget Windows account password ...

and finally Wat is the only difference between the normal CD and live?

plz help someone who will thank you

1 comment:

rollnpc said...

There is no CD in the world (or for that matter DVD) that can contain a complete rainbow table. A complete picture is more authentic than 160 concerts for a USB hard drive.
Also, download the live CD from here
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles ...
You should be able to simply burn the ISO to disk.

Post a Comment