Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fainting More Condition_symptoms, Do You Think We Are Going To Have To Watch More Phoney Fainting?

Do you think we are going to have to watch more phoney fainting? - fainting more condition_symptoms,

I think Obama better protection than some snipers on his ass .... If I were him, I would be worried .... I think the guys should fear extremists in this country ... Have you read some of the most racially charged issues .... Already afraid of the crap out of me ... I live in South Carolina - Charleston ... I hear people say that white Southerners are racist, but I've never seen terrible waste, as I read here ... really sad .... I think you can as a candidate and has nothing to do with race .... Basically weakness can not be wrong if you shot in the head in front of them

No comments:

Post a Comment