Thursday, December 31, 2009

Organic Shaving Organic/Natural Haircare For Dry, Damaged Hair?

Organic/Natural Haircare for Dry, Damaged Hair? - organic shaving

I'm really desperate here lol

My hair is so damaged, dry and brittle, am I really trying to shave it all and brilliant buy a long wig ^ _ ^

If you could help me I would be eternally grateful ^ _ ^

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a herbal / organic / natural shampoo and conditioner for brittle hair shit.

One that is relatively cheap and ... You know, actually works lol

Thank you very much x

3 comments:

I ♥ Edward Cullen!!! said...

I love the Dove conditioner for dry hair, it smells awsome, cheap, and works even if it takes a little time to see results. Even a haircut especially if the ends of the hair and split ends, cut with scissors if you have time

isaluna said...

The use of fuel breaks on herbal shampoo and conditioner, the hair always dry or damaged hair, or roasted prevented

isaluna said...

The use of fuel breaks on herbal shampoo and conditioner, the hair always dry or damaged hair, or roasted prevented

Post a Comment